Creative – Corporate – Craft Retreats. Exclusively for groups of 8 to 20 adults.
Nestled in the hills of South Gippsland, Victoria awaits The Old Hospital. Originally a country hospital, it is now a newly refurbished guest house. The Old Hospital is an ideal retreat for quilting, patchwork, sewing, scrapbook and book groups as well as corporate groups.
The Old Hospital is surrounded by quaint cafes, a brewery and gin distillery, antique store and artist galleries. The Old Hospital is a short drive from scenic wineries and the Gourmet Gippsland Trail. Visit on a Sunday and you may catch the Kongwak Market, a treasury of vintage delights.
Focus on your work, rest and play.
Guests at The Old Hospital can enjoy exclusive use of the property without the distractions and intrusions an increasingly busy life may present.
Can create their work in a comfortable, well lit activities room with excellent facilities.
Can enjoy the spacious conference room, break out areas, large outdoor deck and gardens.
Can take respite from the rolling South Gippsland hills and lock their equipment in our secure facilities.
Can enjoy the group meeting spaces or relax in a quiet reading lounge.
Can enjoy comfortable rooms and the quiet ambience of the gardens.
Can enjoy on-site parking and quiet country roads with a view around every corner.
Can enjoy the central location to local courses such as Lang Lang, Leongatha, Wonthaggi and Phillip Island.
The Old Hospital can organise catering. Alternatively, a fully equipped commercial kitchen will meet all your self catering needs.
The Old Hospital is less than 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Come and enjoy the peace and quiet on your next group retreat.
- 10 guest rooms with en suites, accommodating up to 20 adults (10 king beds or 20 singles)
- Comfortable bedding with linen, bathmats and towels provided
- Your group has exclusive use of the property
- Large commercial kitchen. Tea, sugar and instant coffee provided
- Large meeting/craft/activities room
- Communal dining area
- Comfortable lounge and break out areas with rural views
- TV, DVD, CD & iPod player
- Guest BBQ and large north facing deck
- Resident managers can accept your Woolies online grocery order delivery
- North facing sunroom
- On site parking
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- Washing machine and dryer
- Please BYO your own face washers, hand towels and Aldi coffee pods if you wish