Creative – Corporate – Craft Retreats. Exclusively for groups of 6 to 18 adults.
Nestled in the hills of South Gippsland, Victoria awaits The Old Hospital. Originally a country hospital, it is now a newly refurbished self-catering guest house. The Old Hospital is an ideal retreat for community and interest-based groups as well as corporate groups.
Walking distance from Loch Village, The Old Hospital is surrounded by quaint cafes, a brewery and gin distillery, steakhouse and bar, antique store and artist galleries. The Old Hospital is a short drive from scenic wineries and the Gourmet Gippsland Trail. Visit on a Sunday and you may catch the Kongwak Market, a treasury of vintage delights.
Focus on your work, rest and play.
Guests at The Old Hospital can enjoy exclusive use of the property, without the distractions and intrusions an increasingly busy life may present.
Can gather inspiration from the north facing sunroom adjoining the activities room.
Can enjoy the spacious conference room, NBN wifi and outdoor deck areas.
Can take respite from the rolling South Gippsland hills and lock their equipment in our secure facilities.
Can enjoy the group meeting spaces or relax in a quiet reading lounge.
Can enjoy comfortable rooms and the quiet ambience of the gardens.
Can enjoy on-site parking and quiet country roads with a view around every corner.
Can enjoy the central location to local courses such as Lang Lang, Leongatha, Wonthaggi and Phillip Island.
A fully equipped commercial kitchen will meet all your self catering needs, alternatively The Old Hospital’s resident owners can organise caterers.
The Old Hospital is less than 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Come and enjoy the peace and quiet on your next group retreat.
- 9 guest rooms with en suites, accommodating up to 18 adults (9 king beds or 18 singles)
- Your group has exclusive use of the property
- Self catering or catering upon request
- Large meeting/function room
- Communal dining area
- Comfortable lounge with rural views
- TV, DVD, CD & iPod player
- Guest BBQ and large north facing deck
- Resident managers can accept your Woolies online grocery order
- North facing sunroom
- On site parking
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- Washing machine and dryer